This issue happens when there is no access to the internet services after the installation of the TP-Link Router is done and also there is no WAN IP Address on the router’s status page. Well, this is the most exact reason to face the issue. Note if you are not sure about how to log into the router’s web interface you may come across with this particular error. So checking the WAN IP Address is needed strictly. Not only this but, also do ensure that your internet is working fine while you are connecting to the computer directly to the modem by passing the TP-Link router. Below we will be introducing you few solutions to fix TP-Link router cannot get WAN parameter error by explaining each step in detail. Continue reading
For Quick Assistance, Call our Router Support Number now @ :
While opening the Services Directory application or even at the time of connecting to a Web service, users may come across with the following error following message returns which will appear like this:
“Identity Error: Server could not authenticate the supplied identity”.
According to the TP-Link router support team, this issue simply applies to ArcGIS Server for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Causes of this issue
- The ArcGISWeb services account has not been properly granted rights to the following message “Allow log on locally” in the local group policy.
- Click on the “Start ->Control panel ” and then double click on the “Network Connections”.
- Right click on the “Wireless Network Connection” icon and then directly go to the “Properties” section.
- On the “Wireless Connection Properties” Window section, it is advised by TP-Link router technical support team that a user is simply required to click on the “Wireless Networks” icon.
- Selection is to be made on the users’ network and then go to the “Properties” section.
- In the next window, a user is suggested to click on the “Authentication’ tab but make sure you have “Enable IEEE 802.1x….” check box as “Unchecked”.
- Click on the “OK” icon. Then right click on the “Wireless Network Connection” and then click on the “View Available Wireless Networks” icon.
- Click on the “Refresh Network” list to view all the available wireless networks easily. A user is requested to select the correct network which they want to connect by simply double clicking on it or they can also click on the “Connect”
- If the wireless network is found to be on secured phase, then it will easily pop up a window asking users for the key/password first. At that time, users are required to enter the correct Key/Password and then click on the “Connect’ option
- Wait for a while till users are connected to this wireless network.
Explore our TP-Link professional support services to Troubleshoot Validating Identity Error in Windows XP
TP-Link router customer support technicians at our department work 24 hours 365 days in a year to resolve all types of TP-Link technical issues in a highly professional and customized manner. We are chosen as one of the most reputed and expert tech services firms by the users across the world that are ever-ready to fix your issues quickly by further solving related critical TP-Link queries by various communication methods. Our TP-Link router support team service is highly knowledgeable and possesses a deep technical expertise in solving every kind of TP-link technical error. Reach out us at our TP-Link toll-free number without any hesitation