The D-Link router comes with highly advanced network connectivity features which has full capability to transfer data between systems to system. Its sharp antenna technology makes it broadcast several data streams which allows users to obtain wireless signals in the extreme corners of their home. But the router can also suffer from unexpected technical fault such as installation issues and configuration problems. Well, below are few Steps to Fix D-Link Router Common Issues with absolute solution. Continue reading
There are few common D-Link Router Errors that are caused in one way or the other due to mis-configured system data of Windows operating systems. D-Link errors such as 103, 104, 105 and are a result of Windows system files damage and other corrupted system file entries that can turn into a real threat to well-being of the PC. But professionals working at D-Link support section have penned down a solution to these uncommon D-Link errors for resolving it as soon as possible when encountered. To Fix D-Link Router Errors 103 |104 |105 , follow the easy steps which are given below by D-Link Router Support.
Steps to Fix D-Link Router Errors 103 |104 |105:
Solution to Fix D-Link Router Error 103
This error occurs while computers and routers are not able to search for the internet connection. The D-Link Router Error 103 usually is a result of serious faults in your modem/router settings. It’s an uncommon error of D-Link modems as well as routers. Solution:
- Type “https” instead of “http” in the URL first.
- Make sure that routers or modems are properly configured and the firewall is not blocking your internet connection.
- Reset the modem or router to reconfigure it properly.
Solution to Fix D-Link Router error 104:
This D-Link Router error 104 is also referred as an ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED concept. The D-Link error 104 is usually a consequence of a user’s PC not able to establish a proper connection directly to its server.
- Perform a deep check whether the internet connection or a gateway connection is properly attached or not?
- Make use of proxy server settings in the router carefully.
- It is further advised for users to take assistance of an ISP.
Solution to Fix D-Link Router error 105:
This error occurs while TCP connection to the server is showing a “time out” message. The D-Link Router Error 105 is a result of a huge network load where users will face too slow speed or even a server down phase.
- Check for the LAN whether it is overloaded or not?
- Restart the router or a modem.
- Reconfigure the router or a modem.
For more queries related to D-Link issues, we welcome users to get in touch with our D-Link Customer Support department and get instant solution to queries.