Bigpipe TP-LINK AC1900 connects every device in a highly smooth network with a complete, ultra-modern coverage area by using 802.11ad. According to the study by TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router support professionals; it is one of the latest and the most powerful innovation router in a wireless technology. It further streams about a 4K movie in minutes by allowing users to instantly share high capacity files and photos on the 60GHz band. To Setup Bigpipe for TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, just read the steps are given below.
Steps to Setup Bigpipe for TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- A user is requested to open up a web browser e.g Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Once it is opened, then type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar and press enter.
- You will see a box which will pop up and users need to just enter admin/admin for the username/password and click login
- Once a user has logged in, he/she is requested by TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router technical support professionals to select the “Advanced” tab button from the top
- Make sure that all the settings are matching as per as requirement.
- Under PPPoE Connection, you are required to enter your own User Name as well as Password – where you will come across a Bigpipe feature. Users can further use any username or password which they like
- Click the “save” button which is located at the bottom section of the screen. Once the page has been reloaded, click on the “Advanced” option
- Now a complete connection to the internet has been established by you. To set up the Wireless name as well as password, you are required to go through all the instructions
Steps to set-up the WiFi connection
- Click on the Wireless 2.4 GHz option and then click on the Wireless Settings from the left
- Next to the Wireless Network, simply type the “Name’, and then enter your choice of name you would like for your network to have.
- -Click on the “Save” option later on.
Fix your TP-Link issues with our expert technicians
TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router customer support technicians work 24 hours 365 days in a year to resolve all of your technical issues related to TP-Link in a highly professional manner. We are one of the reputed and expert tech services providers who are all time ready to fix your issues quickly by further solving critical TP-Link queries various communication methods. Our TP-Link router support team is highly knowledgeable and expert in solving every kind of TP-link technical error. Reach out us at our TP-Link toll-free number.