Belkin is one of the world famous wireless device manufacturers. It provides different types of routers with extraordinary features and excellent functionalities. And thus, users accept these routers gladly. However, you can’t enjoy a hassle-free internet connection if you are not aware of the setup process. We are going to explain all the effective ways of setup in this article. So, let’s learn how to Setup Belkin router within a short period of time.
How to Setup Belkin Router – Simple Ways
You can configure the Belkin router in different ways. Moreover, you can connect two different Belin routers as well. Besides this, you can create a trouble-free connection between a modem and the Belkin router without encountering any severe issue. So, follow the methods given below to know how to setup Belkin wireless router and make a secure internet connection.
Power Cycling the Modem and Router
- Unplug the modem and the Belkin router from the power source.
- Now, connect the Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN as well as to the Internet port of the router.
- After that, turn on the modem and plug them back to the power source.
- Finally, turn on both the modem and router to establish a hassle-free internet connection.
Setup Belkin Router Individually
- First, connect the PC to the Ethernet port of the Belkin router and open a web browser from your PC.
- After launching the web browser, type the router’s default IP address “192.168.1.1” in the address bar and hit the Enter key to proceed.
- Now, click on the Submit button by leaving the password field blank. This way, you can open the router’s web-based setup page on the screen.
- Next, click on the Internet WAN and choose Connection Type option from this section. Then, select the appropriate connection type and tap on the Next button.
- Finally, enter the correct Network setup details into the specific fields and hit the Apply Changes button to save the new changes. When you see the message, “Connected” then make sure that the connection is established successfully.
- Now, close the page and try to launch a website by entering the correct URLs in the address bar. Verify whether it can generate the results or not.
Methods to Create a Connection Between Two Belkin Routers
- Connect the Computer to the LAN or wired network of the main Belkin router.
- Now, launch the browser window by tapping on its icon and open the router setup page by using the Default IP address.
- After submitting the router’s login credentials, click the Submit button to confirm the Router sign-in process.
- Next, go to the LAN settings section and note the LAN/WLAN address under it.
- Click on the Wireless tab from the resultant window and tap on the Wireless Bridging option.
- After that, turn on the Wireless bridging by placing a tick on the checkbox says, “Enable Wireless Bridging”. Now, click on another checkbox entitled with “Enable ONLY Specific Access Points to Connect”.
- Then, copy the LAN/WLAN address that you took earlier and paste it into the AP1 field.
- Finally, hit the Apply Changes button and repeat the above steps again in case of the second Belkin router to create the connection.
In this content, you will get a clear idea of how to setup Belkin router within a short period of time. Moreover, you can understand the process to create flawless connectivity between multiple Belkin routers and extenders. So, we hope this article will help you to bring perfection in Belkin wireless devices setup program and enjoy a trouble-free connection for a long time. If you have any other queries, leave a comment. In case you face any complication, simply contact the router manufacturer.