VDSL provides an incredible bandwidth service with speeds up to 52 megabits per second (Mbps). It’s a kind of device which can further change the face of E-commerce by allowing a wide range of media to function in a smooth and beautiful manner via computer. To Set-up VDSL TP Link modem, the very first thing which users are supposed to carry out is simply to get an internet connection. Then, they need to configure the modem as per their ISP to easily connect to the internet. Any other router can then be connected to the modem for the purpose of distribution of the internet in the network. If the modem is not well configured then, it is further difficult to get access to the internet into the network. Continue reading
While opening the Services Directory application or even at the time of connecting to a Web service, users may come across with the following error following message returns which will appear like this:
“Identity Error: Server could not authenticate the supplied identity”.
According to the TP-Link router support team, this issue simply applies to ArcGIS Server for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Causes of this issue
- The ArcGISWeb services account has not been properly granted rights to the following message “Allow log on locally” in the local group policy.
- Click on the “Start ->Control panel ” and then double click on the “Network Connections”.
- Right click on the “Wireless Network Connection” icon and then directly go to the “Properties” section.
- On the “Wireless Connection Properties” Window section, it is advised by TP-Link router technical support team that a user is simply required to click on the “Wireless Networks” icon.
- Selection is to be made on the users’ network and then go to the “Properties” section.
- In the next window, a user is suggested to click on the “Authentication’ tab but make sure you have “Enable IEEE 802.1x….” check box as “Unchecked”.
- Click on the “OK” icon. Then right click on the “Wireless Network Connection” and then click on the “View Available Wireless Networks” icon.
- Click on the “Refresh Network” list to view all the available wireless networks easily. A user is requested to select the correct network which they want to connect by simply double clicking on it or they can also click on the “Connect”
- If the wireless network is found to be on secured phase, then it will easily pop up a window asking users for the key/password first. At that time, users are required to enter the correct Key/Password and then click on the “Connect’ option
- Wait for a while till users are connected to this wireless network.
Explore our TP-Link professional support services to Troubleshoot Validating Identity Error in Windows XP
TP-Link router customer support technicians at our department work 24 hours 365 days in a year to resolve all types of TP-Link technical issues in a highly professional and customized manner. We are chosen as one of the most reputed and expert tech services firms by the users across the world that are ever-ready to fix your issues quickly by further solving related critical TP-Link queries by various communication methods. Our TP-Link router support team service is highly knowledgeable and possesses a deep technical expertise in solving every kind of TP-link technical error. Reach out us at our TP-Link toll-free number without any hesitation
Bigpipe TP-LINK AC1900 connects every device in a highly smooth network with a complete, ultra-modern coverage area by using 802.11ad. According to the study by TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router support professionals; it is one of the latest and the most powerful innovation router in a wireless technology. It further streams about a 4K movie in minutes by allowing users to instantly share high capacity files and photos on the 60GHz band. To Setup Bigpipe for TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, just read the steps are given below.
Steps to Setup Bigpipe for TP-LINK AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
- A user is requested to open up a web browser e.g Chrome, Firefox or Safari. Once it is opened, then type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar and press enter.
- You will see a box which will pop up and users need to just enter admin/admin for the username/password and click login
- Once a user has logged in, he/she is requested by TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router technical support professionals to select the “Advanced” tab button from the top
- Make sure that all the settings are matching as per as requirement.
- Under PPPoE Connection, you are required to enter your own User Name as well as Password – where you will come across a Bigpipe feature. Users can further use any username or password which they like
- Click the “save” button which is located at the bottom section of the screen. Once the page has been reloaded, click on the “Advanced” option
- Now a complete connection to the internet has been established by you. To set up the Wireless name as well as password, you are required to go through all the instructions
Steps to set-up the WiFi connection
- Click on the Wireless 2.4 GHz option and then click on the Wireless Settings from the left
- Next to the Wireless Network, simply type the “Name’, and then enter your choice of name you would like for your network to have.
- -Click on the “Save” option later on.
Fix your TP-Link issues with our expert technicians
TP-Link AC1900 Dual Band router customer support technicians work 24 hours 365 days in a year to resolve all of your technical issues related to TP-Link in a highly professional manner. We are one of the reputed and expert tech services providers who are all time ready to fix your issues quickly by further solving critical TP-Link queries various communication methods. Our TP-Link router support team is highly knowledgeable and expert in solving every kind of TP-link technical error. Reach out us at our TP-Link toll-free number.
How to Disable Firewall in TP Link Router
Firewall is basically used by users to have control over malicious user’s access to the Internet. Blocking up a PC whose IP address is 192.168.1.100 to access the Internet from 00:00 to 06:00 is essential. According to the TP LINK ROUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER experts, there are few necessary Parameters that should be needed and clarified while the whole configuration process is completed. To name them, here below is the list of them”
- Rule Type:Block
- ?LAN Host: 168.1.100
- Target: Internet
- Schedule: 00:00~06:00
After gaining above information, according to the TP Link Support Number professionals, users can start the configuration process on TP-Link
- Login to the Modem Router’s configuration page at first.
- Open up the web browser and then type the LAN IP address of the TP-Link router in the address bar which will be the default IP address of TP-Link Modem router shown as http: //192.168.1.1.), and then simply tap on the Enter.
- The Firewall settings are simply based on the time of the modem and so it is essential to adjust the modem’s time comprising with the PC.
- Next, simply tap on the “System Tools-> Time Settings-> Get from PC-> Save” menu.
- Get access to the Firewall -> LAN Host and then click on the Add New menu.
- Select the IP Address which is located in the Mode field, and then enter a brief description about the rule which you are setting up. For example if we take LAN network
- Go to Firewall -> Schedule menu and then click on the “Add New” BUTTON.
- Selection of the Day mode is required, and then simply enter a brief description of the rule which you are setting up.
- Next, go to Firewall -> Rule menu and then select the Enable Firewall.
- You are required to tick on the “Allow” section and then click on the Save menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Type the name for the rule in the Description which you wish to.
- Selection of a host directly from the LAN Host drop-down list is essential or simply chooses the “Add LAN Host” option.
- Select the Any Host menu just from the WAN Host drop-down list given in front of you.
- Select the schedule just from the Schedule drop-down list or you can simply choose the “Add Schedule” option.
- Next, in the Action field, you are required to select the Deny menu to deny the entry.
- Right in the Status field, a user needs to select Enabled menu to enable the entry.
- In the Direction field, you are required to select OUT menu from the drop-down list for the direction.
- In the Protocol section, you will come across four options: All, TCP, UDP, and ICMP.
- Click Save.
One of the most promising reasons to get in touch at our toll-free tp link customer support services is that we deliver highly customized TP Link support solutions at very reasonable prices. We make sure that users’ demand related to TP link is surely mate within defined time period. So hurry up and get in touch with our expert professionals working at our tech support department.